Find the watch that perfectly complements your wrist by following the instructions below.
- Print out this template on 8 1/2" x 11" standard paper.
- Select your desired watch size and cut out.
- Place the cut-out on your wrist to determine what size looks best on you!
Things to Remember
- Our watches are made from a variety of different materials. Each one will feel different on your wrist.
- When considering the overall weight of your watch, remember that stainless-steel bracelet is heavier than a leather of silicone strap.
- If you plan to wear your watch with a dress shirt that has moderate-size cuffs, you'll probably want a smaller watch size.
- As far as case thickness goes, 6-8mm is considered thin, 8-12mm is average, 12-14mm is full size, and 14-18mm is considered thick.